- Added Tranzeo TR600 and TR-6000 professional AP support
- Added Buffalo WHR-G54S support
- Fixed network checking
- Added Motorola WR850G support
- Added Thomson TCW710 support
- Wallet is now own program
- Minor user interface improvements
- NOT compatible version before.
- Better encryption for Wallet and money handling
- Newly coded tcp/ip handling
- Number localization
- Added Netgear WGR614 v4 support
- Fixed registry and NDIS NIC name difference
- Added Linksys WAP54G v2 and v1,c1.1,v3 support
- Changed default values to SSID:Hotspot and WPA-PSK:1111111111
- Fixed webclient problem that harms Linksyss and D-Link G604T
- Error in opening properties in clean computer is fixed.
- Now you can run many servers in same computer. Please get them different directory.
- Support for Motorola WR850G
- Added installation framework files that do not belong normal framework installation.
- Untested support for Linksys WRT54G
- Added properties field checks.
- Added security features
- Blocking helps to drop hangers
- Change SSID and keys is better for that but it drops all connections for while. Time depend on your access point
- This release is not compatible under 2.1 Clients.
- Fixed Wpa-Psk leak that was security risk
- Added run-bar.
- Fixed text boxes read-only.
- Cisco 1200 IOS support added
- Buffalo WLA2-G54L support added
- D-Link DI-524 start problem fixed
- Support for Linksys WRT54GC
- Support for D-Link DI-524
- Support for Belkin F5D7230
- Critical error when many clients are connected to Server. Server kills all but the first connection.
- Untested support for Linksys WRT54GC
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- Improved TCP exception handling
- Support for D-Link DSL-G604T
- Fixed again a message handling error
- Fixed bug if AP IP is wrong
- Fixed TCP message handling error